Click here to see our other issues
Welcome to the June edition of In-Sync. While vaccinations are being rolled out, COVID cases continue to be high, the best way you can protect yourself and your family is by getting the COVID-19 vaccination and staying home. In light of this, we would like to share scientific facts about the vaccine itself and how you can register online to get a slot and more. Plus an exciting collaboration!
- When a virus infects the body, the immune system responds to this antigen with antibodies designed to fight it.
- The first time the body is infected with a specific antigen, the immune system must create those antibodies, which is why you get sick.
- But if that antigen infects you again, the immune system can recognize it, already has those antibodies, and can fight it off before you get sick.
- Vaccines help this process by containing parts of the antigens that are weak enough to not infect you but are still strong enough to elicit an immune response – giving the body protection if ever exposed to this disease again in the future.
Given how deadly the second wave of COVID-19 has been, it's imperative to get vaccinated. Read the latest from the blog for step by step instructions to successfully book an appointment.
Syncremedies offers Doctor Consultations from the comfort of your home. Listen to our Founder & CEO, Dr.Arjun Rao as he talks about the various types of Doctor Consultations that are available.
- Take breaks from watching, reading, or listening to news stories,
- Add movement as part of your everyday routine
- Make time to unwind. Try to do some other activities you enjoy.
- Connect with others. Talk to people you trust about your concerns and how you are feeling.
- Connect with your community- or faith-based organizations.
- While social distancing measures are in place, try connecting online, through social media, or by phone or mail.
- If you feel overwhelmed, speak to a psychologist or your doctor
Silver Talkies is a social enterprise startup, an online magazine and social engagement platform for the seniors 55+. Co-founded by Nidhi Chawla and Reshmi Chakraborty, it aims to empower 'silvers' and to make active ageing a desirable and viable goal. Read more about what Syncremedies had to say, in this article.
Syncremedies tied up with several organizations to provide doctors, nurse care, ambulance service and set up vaccination camps for its employees.
- Wrigley India Pvt Ltd (Entity of MARS)
- Citicorp Services India Pvt Ltd
- Novo Nordisk
- HPVC -1Divyashree
Join us on Facebook for healthy living content, information about our services and so much more.
In-Sync — a newsletter designed to empower you with a healthy dose of all-things wellness; once a month. It’s the perfect place for news, the latest from our blog, recommendations and inspiring conversations.
Visit our Website
Call or WhatsApp Us at: +91 88848 86567
Email Us at: [email protected]